For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Information Risk Analyst.
- Support collaboration with Senior management to coordinate a consistent framework and approach to security risk planning, regulatory awareness, adherence, testing, due diligence responses, and reporting on KPIs and KRIs.
- Support the development of inputs and outputs for relevant governance bodies, and prepare reports for the business.
- Maintain the database of client-issued RFP's and RFI's; respond to internal and external database knowledge requests.
- Support engagement with business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams.
- Support 'proof of concepts' within BCP and Information Assurance; provide cost/benefit reports to security management.
- Support collaboration with key business stakeholders to ensure appropriate consideration is given to security requirements in periods of business change and product development.
- Handle standard situation by relying on existing procedures and methods, covering several but known domains of expertise.
- Relie on existing processes and policies to take decisions.
- Focuse on execution in his domain, according to defined processes and methods. Runs and maintains the operational process.
- Work autonomously on standard activities or non-complex demands. Organise, co-ordinate and plan activities independently. Priorities are set by the job.
- Use expertise to challenge the goals and scope of new requests and evaluates the impact of these new requirements.
- Knowledge of security risk management, risk governance.
- Strong oral and written skills to translate complex risk requirements.
- Experience with security and controls frameworks, such as ISO 27001, Cobit5, SANs Top 20 Controls and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Experience with audit good practice.
- Knowledge of onsite risk assessments, and managing targeted risk remediation activities.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.