For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Java Developer.
- Understanding business and architecture requirements
- Creating well designed and structured solutions
- Working as collaborative member of the engineering team
- Designing, Developing, implementing, testing, documenting and maintaining Java based applications and components
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security
- Collaborating with multiple teams
- Perform complex maintenance and problem resolution of Java software applications
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Java 7, Apache Maven, Spring framework (Core, MVC, Batch, Security...), Hibernate, SOA, SOAP, Apache CFX, REST WS, Swagger, JUnit, Mockito, SQL, XML, WSDL, JSON
- Eclipse/NetBeans, Git, Source Tree, Soap UI, SonarQube/SonarLint, JIRA
- Application servers: Weblogic, Jboss, Apache Tomcat
Other Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of the CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) processes
- Knowledge of the Jenkins (as consumer) is a plus
- Agile attitude
- Excellent team player
- Integration with the existing environments
- English is mandatory
- French and Dutch are the assets
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.