For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Project Support Officer.
- The IT Project Support Officer reports to the Team Lead Security, Risk & Infra Support who reports to Manager IT Operations.
- The IT Project Support Officer is in charge of supporting the team members who are responsible for administering and auditing the security of the IT environment throughout the organization.
- Managing the IT Security & Risk backlog dashboard.
- Providing responses and action plans to external security assessments.
- Explaining and presenting the company Information Security Policy Framework towards the organization.
- Facilitating and administrating initiatives in order to create involvement at business level
- Managing and defining a security awareness program throughout the company.
- Documenting guidelines and procedures to Support the stakeholders.
- Preparing and delivering non-Financial Risk assessments for management review and approval.
- Responsible for maintaining the Key Control Register (Kcr).
- Responsible for Service level reporting towards internal stakeholders and group level.
- Actively participating in Change Advisory Board (Cab) if required.
- Being competent to work at the highest practical understanding of most phases of information security analysis and design as it applies to current and future system requirements.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of security and risk governance and processes is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
- Experience in small scale project planning (Agile working) and reporting either individually or in a team.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work independently.
- Action and result oriented.
- Well organized.
- Someone with excellent presentation skills.
- A good communicator.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.