For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst Claims.
You will be
- Validating the specific requirements from a business perspective
- Developing the current and future operational scenarios (Processes, Models, use cases, plans and solutions) and designing the system acceptance criteria
- Working with the System Analyst to ensure proper translation of the specific requirements to IT solution components
- Developing a top-level vision of the solution or application
- Eliciting, reusing, analysing, specifying, and managing the real requirements of the endeavour, both functional and non-functional user stories
- Ensuring coherence across all requirements and quality of the requirements (e.g., correctness, completeness, consistency, testability, and understandability)
- Prioritizing the requirements and determining the release of the application by which the requirements shall be implemented and delivered in line with planned Business benefits
- Managing changes to the requirements
- Producing and maintaining the associated requirements set of work products
- Providing input to the endeavour cost and scheduling estimation task
- A strong Personnel &Corporate Claims background
- Experience with major Transformational Projects with Package Implementation (GW Claim Centre)
- Experienced Scrum Master
- Problem solving & result oriented coach
- Multi-cultural fit
- Stress resistant
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
If you think you have what IT takes, then send us your CV as soon as possible via the button below.