For our internal projects, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer.
Our team is located in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Brussels.
- As Technical Support Engineer you are the first contact to internal users in need of technical support for incidents or requests.
- You will help users all across the group.
Your tasks include
- Handling the intakes of incidents and requests reported to the service desk by phone, e-mail or the ticketing tool
- Troubleshooting incidents or analyzing requests in order to provide solutions in the shortest delay.
- Logging and documenting tickets for dispatching to further level of support.
- Performing an end-to-end monitoring of user's tickets.
- Participate to Continuous Improvement initiatives to reach operational excellence for yourself and your team.
- Besides the usual requirements for a Support Engineer, here are some important criteria.
- Knowledge/experience in:
- Active Directory (level = Domain Services)
- Os365 and/or Exchange
- MS Office applications
- Windows 10
- Windows Server (any version, preferably the latest)
- A previous strong Support experience
- Nice to have (extra):
- Some experience with backup applications (Veam, ...), asset management (Lansweeper)
- SQL Server
- Ticketing tool(s)
- Cloud / Azure / AWS
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is an asset.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.