What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
Our clients of the energy sector produce and transport electricity and gas for the Belgian market. To support their specific business issues, they develop in-house IT products.
In order to run Energy projects related to smart metering, electrical network stability, customers and contracts management, gas flow management, legal regulations, real time data management, energy management trading, grid maintenance and development, etc. the Business Analyst closely collaborates with the Business and the IT teams to better answer their customers' needs or to better manage their internal business issues.
Your role will be:
- Working with internal business units on gathering, shaping and documenting business requirements and models
- Working with end users for gathering, shaping and documenting business requirements
- Preparing presentations, participate to and lead requirements workshops
- Preparing summary documentation and presentations for high level stake holders
- Incorporating expertise in energy industry to guide business teams in the description of their needs
- Helping defining the best solution to implement
- Collaborating with the functional analysts for proper translation of the needs and validate the documentation
- Ensuring the software development requirements fully meet the business objectives
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in information technologies, electricity, electronics or equivalent
- You have a proven experience in Business Analysis
- Very good knowledge of Energy Market issues and of modelling tools and methodologies among others:
- generation, transportation, metering, billing, grid management, asset management, contract management, gas flow management, risk management, portfolio management, power optimization, energy trading, real time applications ... as you can interact with energy markets specialists
- UML, RUP...
- An experience in IT projects based on Microsoft architecture (.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server, TFS) could be a real asset
- Nice to have: knowledge of a testing framework or automation tool (Nunit, QTP)
- You are able to make the bridge between technical and business experts worlds
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have high communication skills and analytical skills
- You are rigorous
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."