What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
Our clients of the energy sector produce and transport electricity and gas for the Belgian market. To support their specific business issues, they develop in-house IT products.
In order to run Energy projects related to smart metering, electrical network stability, customers and contracts management, gas flow management, legal regulations, real time data management, energy management trading, grid maintenance and development, etc. the Business Analyst closely collaborates with the Business and the IT teams to better answer their customers' needs or to better manage their internal business issues.
Your role will be:
- Working with internal business units on gathering, shaping and documenting business requirements and models
- Working with end users for gathering, shaping and documenting business requirements
- Preparing presentations, participate to and lead requirements workshops
- Preparing summary documentation and presentations for high level stake holders
- Incorporating expertise in energy industry to guide business teams in the description of their needs
- Helping defining the best solution to implement
- Collaborating with the functional analysts for proper translation of the needs and validate the documentation
- Ensuring the software development requirements fully meet the business objectives
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in information technologies, electricity, electronics or equivalent
- You have a proven experience in Business Analysis
- Very good knowledge of Energy Market issues and of modelling tools and methodologies among others:
- generation, transportation, metering, billing, grid management, asset management, contract management, gas flow management, risk management, portfolio management, power optimization, energy trading, real time applications ... as you can interact with energy markets specialists
- UML, RUP...
- An experience in IT projects based on Microsoft architecture (.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server, TFS) could be a real asset
- Nice to have: knowledge of a testing framework or automation tool (NUnit, QTP)
- You are able to make the bridge between technical and business experts worlds
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have high communication skills and analytical skills
- You are rigorous
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request