What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
In order to run Banking Projects related to: internet and mobile security, digital/e-commerce, credit (compliance, risks...), lending, cards, payment (SEPA, Swift), load constraints, etc. we are looking for a Functional Analyst with a banking background.
Your role will be:
- Translating the business requirements into detailed functional designs
- Follow-up of technical analysts and developers
- Describing the test scenarios, prepare test data and organize the test execution working in close relationship with the Test coordinator
- Analyzing potential corrective actions to be taken
- Reporting progress to Project Manager
- Working closely with the business to ensure the final solution fits their needs
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in Computer sciences or equivalent
- You have a proven experience in Functional Analysis in the banking sector and a strong interest for this domain
- Very good knowledge of analysis tools and methodologies among others:
- Aris and/or Visio and/or Enterprise Architect
- Nice to have: experiences in testing and knowledge of testing tools and frameworks (HPQC, Nunit)
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have strong communication skills and analytical skills
- You are rigorous
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."