What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
In order to run Banking Projects related to: internet and mobile security, digital/e-Commerce, credit (compliance, risks...), lending, cards, payment (SEPA, Swift), load constraints, etc. we are looking for a Functional Analyst with a banking background.
Your role will be:
- Translating the business requirements into detailed functional designs
- Follow-up of technical analysts and developers
- Describing the test scenarios, prepare test data and organize the test execution working in close relationship with the Test coordinator
- Analyzing potential corrective actions to be taken
- Reporting progress to Project Manager
- Working closely with the business to ensure the final solution fits their needs
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in Computer sciences or equivalent
- You have a proven experience in Functional Analysis in the banking sector and a strong interest for this domain
- Very good knowledge of analysis tools and methodologies among others:
- ARIS and/or Visio and/or Enterprise Architect
- Nice to have: experiences in testing and knowledge of testing tools and frameworks (HPQC, NUnit)
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have strong communication skills and analytical skills
- You are rigorous
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request