What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
To assist our clients in the development of IT projects, we are looking for a junior Project Manager.
As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), in collaboration with the Project/Program Manager, your role will be:
- Organize all required boards, workshops, meetings management
- Elaborate the meeting minutes
- Follow up of procedures and deliverables
- Budget forecasting and follow up
- Documentation management
- Risks' & issues' process support
- Assist in development of the strategy & drawing of a plan and approach for the immediate and midterm future
- Collect initial high level users' & technical requirements
- Prepare potential IT project plans & associated documents
- Validate assumptions with key stakeholders
- Coordinate project communications, both internal and external
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in Computer Sciences, Economics or Engineering
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- You have a first experience in a project team (in a large organization is a must)
- You have a first experience working on IT related projects as Analyst or Project Support/Management officer
- Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Project management methodology
- MS Project or similar tool
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communication skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."