What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
To assist our clients in the development of IT projects, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager.
What is the job all about?
As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), in collaboration with the Project/Program Manager, your role will be:
- Organize all required boards, workshops, meetings management
- Elaborate the meeting minutes
- Follow up of procedures and deliverables
- Budget forecasting and follow up
- Documentation management
- Risks' & issues' process support
- Assist in development of the strategy & drawing of a plan and approach for the immediate and midterm future
- Collect initial high level users' & technical requirements
- Prepare potential IT project plans & associated documents
- Validate assumptions with key stakeholders
- Coordinate project communications, both internal and external
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in Computer Sciences, Economics or Engineering
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- You have a first experience in a project team (in a large organization is a must)
- You have a first experience working on IT related projects as Analyst or Project Support/Management officer
- Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Project management methodology
- MS Project or similar tool
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communication skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request