What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
- To better answer their customers' needs or to better manage their internal business issues, our clients develop in-house IT products.
- In order to run projects related to mobile and PC banking solutions, gas flow management apps, electrical asset management applications, traffic management systems, etc. the .NET Developer will actively take part to the development of new solutions or new functionalities.
- Your role will be:
- Work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Communicate with business analysts for understanding the UML specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Communicate with technical architect to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be respected
- Do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Implement business & technical components
- Design and develop custom software solutions
- Document code in a clear and concise manner
- Test the new application (unit tests, integration tests)
- Work independently following the priorities and timing of the release and Sprint planning
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree in the Information Technologies field (Civil Engineer, Master in Computer Sciences...)
- You have a proven experience in .NET development in large business environment
- Very good knowledge of .NET development's technologies, concepts and tools among others:
- TFS, Unit Testing, and/or Test driven development and/or Component
- C# 4.0 and/or 4.5 or ASP.NET
- WCF, MVC or MVVM, Entity Framework
- XAML (WPF, Silverlight 3.0 or 4.0)
- Visual Studio
- LINQ, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL stored procedures and transactions
- Experience with following technologies would be a plus: JQuery, MS SharePoint, XSLT, WF
- An experience in energy, transports and/or banking sector(s) could be a real asset
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are rigorous and customer oriented
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player.
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required.
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request.