What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
As a Project Manager, you will have to manage, coordinate multiple medium to large IT projects, interact with many important customers to gather their requirements and follow the project from the kick off to the delivery.
You can intervene for different environments:
- IT software implementation projects
- International environment meaning travelling nationally and internationally (mostly Europe)
You are responsible for the organization and monitoring of all internal activities of this project:
- Monitor the scope: understand and have the scope of the project validated at the initiation of the project. Put in place a change management process to ensure the anchoring into the standing organization
- Monitor the planning to be created taking into account input of all contributors and validate in steering committee
- Capacity planning: pro-actively identify and schedule project resources' needs in strong collaboration with concerned team leaders
- Determine the training needs for end users as well as outlining an appropriate training plan and coaching and motivation of your team members
- Budget: proper budget tracking and monitoring at all times, challenging all contributors on estimates and actuals
- Manage risk & issues: continuous follow-up of risks and issues, including mitigation actions and escalations
- Quality: in collaboration with the PRQM (Project Quality Manager) ensure quality in project deliverables and governance, measure result, KPIs, monthly key events
- Ensure good relations with all stakeholders of the project
- Set-up proper governance bodies at all necessary levels
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have between 7 and 10 years of relevant experience as Project Manager in IT projects
- You are proficient using a Project Management (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management tools (MS Project or Clarity)
- You have experience in at least one of the following business:
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communications skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request