What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
In order to strengthen our development team's, we are looking for a Test Engineer.
What is the job all about?
Your job is in close collaboration with the Analysts and developers to:
- Validation and probation of the Functional and Technical specifications
- Design tests (procedures, scenarios, components)
- Organize and execute tests
- Follow-up internal development phases in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Test evaluation through the anomalies follow-up and test cover
- Provide support during the validation phase before deployment
What is Cream looking for?
- You have an experience with Structured Testing
- You have a relevant experience as Tester System for IT projects with HP QC or HP ALM
- You have the ability to communicate easily on technical subject with Developers
- You have knowledge in UML modeling and Use Cases writing
- You are autonomous and organized
- You have knowledge in TFS and XML
- A training or a certification in ISTQB would be a real asset
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a working passive knowledge of the other national language. You are fluent in English.
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."