For one project within the "External Communications" business domain of the ICT consolidation at the European Commission.
Responsibilities in the project
Consultant for the implementation and technical support providing the following tasks
- Conception, design, coordination of the implementation and quality assessment of information systems technical architectures and supporting infrastructures of projects (Drupal multisite).
- Analysis and design reviews of information systems and application component architectures in the context of the project (Drupal multisite).
- Assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture during information system infrastructure development projects (Drupal multisite).
- Risks and costs/benefits analysis of ICT solutions.
- Elaboration of guidelines and recommendations concerning technical architecture in software development, taking into account the project infrastructure at the European Commission and its evolution.
- Participation in meetings within the Commission
Technologies and methodologies used by the consultant in the project
- Master degree
- At least 3 years of experience