Cronos is looking for several Developer knowing full stack Java/JEE and Angular2 technologies for long term mission at the European Commission.
Description of Tasks
Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
Analysis of user functional and non-functional requirements regarding Java/JEE and Angular/TypeScript
Data analysis and data modelling.
Corrective and evolutive maintenance of all supportive subsystems, including WebLogic JEE-based WebServices and Angular/TypeScript Web page.
Provision of quality and security assessments, control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with EC's established WebLogic and Angular infrastructure services
Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers regarding Java/JEE and Angular/TypeScript Web page technologies.
Technical evaluations and review of IS architecture in relation with EC current and future WebLogic and Angular infrastructure services
Production of technical documentation (i.e. architecture documents, components/building blocks related documents, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge and proven professional experience of the following technologies and the relevant development methodologies: WebLogic and Angular
- Good knowledge of service oriented architecture and design of Internet applications
- Experience in ICT consulting and the realisation of ICT studies (aptitude to write clear and structured technical documents)
- Good knowledge of Java/JEE.
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- fluency in English and French
- Knowledge and professional experience of the following technologies:
- Knowledge and professional experience of XML, JSON and SQL