- Making an initial assessment of incidents, attempting to resolve.
- Recording and tracking incident and problem information in a ticketing system
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA
- Managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification
- Participate in reconfiguration and installation of PC environment
- Follows standard service desk procedures & processes
- Advises staff on appropriate action & maintain the ownership of the incident & ensures updates
- Serves as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues & redirect issues to the appropriate resources.
- Experience in a similar job
- Excellent knowledge of all round IT (Microsoft Office, hardware, Windows ...)
- Experience with ticketing systems (HP Service Center...)
- Knowledge of/or experience in ITIL environment is big advantage.
- Fluent English and French
- Capable of working in an international and multicultural environment
- Team player and strong communication skills