CTG is looking for a Solution Architect for the Application Solutions (As) Unit. The As Unit delivers IT services and solutions based upon SharePoint and Office365, Web & Mobile Development, Analytics and Dynamics CRM to Top 500 customers in Belgium.
In your Pre-sales / Solution Architect role at CTG, you excel at...
- Building an understanding of client needs
- Planning and defining scope for engagements
- Proposal preparation, writing, and presentations
- Assisting sales situations where business requirements are translated in As solutions
- Managing different customer opportunities at the same time
- Assist project teams in the successful execution
- Rolling up your sleeves to do what it takes to get the job done
And you will be busy with...
- Creating delivery plans including resources, budget and timing
- Following-up on projects (can be at client premises) as consultant or project leader
- Keeping track of the market and identify new business opportunities for CTG
- Updating your knowledge of our As scope
- Participating in technical and marketing seminars and/or workshops
- Creating and maintaining a Network of client and partner relationships
- Developing a go-to-market strategy for As services
You must have...
- More than 5 years of experience in the Application Solutions area, focused on Business Productivity Services (SharePoint, Office 365, Dynamics CRM...) or through equivalent experience:
- Cloud Solutions (Azure)
- Analytics (BI, Reporting...)
- Web and Mobile Development (Angular, .NET...)
- A commercial approach and the ability to translate business needs into customer-oriented solutions
- Experience in the process of writing proposals, or motivated to learn
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (both spoken and written) and preferably French (spoken)
- A proven track record of successful delivery
- Involvement in As projects as a Project Manager, Analyst, Architect and/or Developer
- Sense for quality and detail (and humor)
- A motivating and collaborative attitude towards colleagues and customers
We offer you...
- An exciting challenge within a company that has been awarded one of the “Best Workplaces in Belgium” several times
- A motivating salary package including variable salary, a company car, 34 holidays, meal allowance and group insurance
- A 'Flex Income Plan' which enables you to constitute your ideal compensation package that fits your personal needs and situation.
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterised by open communication and exceptional care for its employees
We are looking for those with a can-do mentality and a creative mind, who are open and honest, committed and persuasive. If that's you, send your CV and motivation letter via the button below.