D-Network is looking for a Senior PHP Developer for a permanent role for a big customer based in Brussels.
- We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our development team and help us build our future.
- You will work in a startup mode, on a brand new version of our platform and you will be the cornerstone of a new scrum team.
- Your primary focus will be to implement frontend sites and applications in mobile-first and responsive mode for mobile and desktop websites, and most specifically a new version of our main Web site based on web services.
- Your main duties will include creating the foundation of the web site and developping modules, components and pages.
- The UI/UX design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but you will be asked to integrate animations, CSS, and needed JS scripts (mainly Angular).
- You will work within a “Scrum” team with other front-end developers, and will interact with other back-end developers and QA Engineers together to achieve a common goal.
- Delivering modules and pages, and maintaining front end part of our websites.
- Write clean, cross-browser, standards-compliant code .
- Ensuring high performance for mobile and desktop sites.
- Writing tested and documented code with a rigorous mindset.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the services required to fulfil the business requirement.
- Communicating with internal or external web services.
- Work with other team members; share knowledge, suggestions, perform peer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with market developments; look into and advise on new technologies and emerging standards
- Define and keep your deadlines
- Be part of the bug fixing process.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in a similar position; minimum 1 year of experience using Laravel framework.
- Deep knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks (Simfony if possible) and web services practices and commonly used modules, based on extensive work experience
- Proficiency with CSS and HTML5
- Knowledge of Angular and other JS libraries like ReactJS is a plus.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and web components
- Good knowledge of W3C standards and browser-compatibility issues
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Architecting and automating the build process, deployment orchestration, effectively building a continuous delivery pipeline from dev to production
- DevOps culture. Build, own and operate services through its entire lifecycle
- Documenting the code inline using Jsdoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive and comprehensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them
- Professional, precise English communication skills is required
- Previous experience in a scrum environment is required.
- Experience working with Cloud based technologies is a plus
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits (Company Car/ Fuel Card/ Insurances/ Meal vouchers /Eco-Cheques / Internet allowance / Training budget
- A young & dynamic environment welcoming proactivity and initiative