After introduction and training, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching a team of System Engineers and Project Leaders, responsible for project and change requests related to the IT Infrastructure in the EMEA region.
- Identifying the incoming requests from the planning department or the business and planning the workload for your team members.
- Organizing practical arrangements e.g. introduction new colleagues, answering technical questions, act as a sparring partner for less experienced colleagues.
- Managing complex or strategic projects
- You hold Master degree in IT or have a Bachelor degree with proven experience.
- You already have knowledge in some IT Infrastructure technologies, such as SAP B/C, cloud computing, desk top management, mobile device management, Office 365, Azure, ...
- You have the skill to coordinate the activities of the several in/external parties involved in an IT project.
- Having experience in project or team management is a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.