IT Deal Manager
Who we are?
Blake & Partners is an European leader in the recruitment market, with more than a decade of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation, hard work, meritocracy and perseverance is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of recruitment worldwide. We are shaping the future of staffing in the Stem.
The mission will be in anadvisory company. That's a very dynamic company working with the last technologies. You will lead a team of +-10 people and lead them through an end-to-end project. You will work closely with the M&A division. The mission required to be flexible and to travel from time to time.
- Take the lead in It due diligence process
- Data Rooms reviews
- Take the lead and participate on Post IT Deal integration/Separation
- Analyze IT strengths and weaknesses against good industry practices
- Identify IT key risks& potential technology vulnerabilities and gain
- Identify potential IT cost savings to be made, benefits to be realized and an evaluation of IT investments, IT risks to avoid post transaction
- Work in synergy with the M&A section (legal, finance, IT)
- You hold a Master's degree or similar experience preferably in economics, informatics or engineering.
- You have a at least 6 years working experience in IT consulting
- 2 years of hands-on experience in the point mentionned in the section mission
- Big knowledge in M&A and the impact it has on IT.
- Excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at client level and build problem-solving partnerships
- The ability to work independently & in team
- Trilingual communication skills in English, Dutch and French.
- Experience in Consulting is a plus
- Experience in a big four is huge plus