We are currently looking for an entrepreneurial ICT Procurement Manager (newly created position), who will manage the purchasing activities centrally within the organization in order to provide the organization with the appropriate products, tools and support services.
Reporting to the Group Sourcing Manager, the ICT Procurement Manager will also actively participate to central procurement improvement projects and procurement initiatives to support the business transformation.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare and participate contract negotiations with external suppliers and partners to optimize terms, delivery, quality and value
- Interface with Business Stakeholders to prioritize purchasing activities and implement actions to achieve efficiencies
- Research the market place to locate products, services and suppliers and advise the company on best practice and opportunity
- Develop and establish RFI & RFP processes according to the organization rules and banking regulations
- Participate and administer the purchases initiation process for the organization and support the business to find the appropriate solutions
- Be responsible for scheduling and follow-up of orders and deliveries related to specific suppliers and partners
- Cooperate and collaborate with the Finance team in the budgeting, forecasting & cost monitoring process
- Contribute to the development of Group procurement policies
- Participate to the procurement systems, procedures and processes review and improvement
- Master diploma;
- Project Management skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement, preferably in ICT.
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active, flexible and team player;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
As an ICT Procurement Manager, you will be:
- comfortable working over multiple spend areas with a strong focus on ICT, such as Hardware, Software, Banking Software application, Data Centre, Telecom, Data providers etc.
- capable of taking on and driving cost reduction projects where they have to manage multiple stakeholders to ensure the lowest overall cost and highest possible value
- confident and competent in data gathering and analysis in order to identify opportunities and develop convincing business cases
- comfortable working autonomously
- a change agent to install an environment that promotes continuous improvement, increases consistency, reduces process pain points and empowers employees to bring sustainable efficiency
- be able to handle different projects at the same time
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.