We are a pioneer financial institution and we are looking for a passionate Team Leader for our BI and End User Computing team. He/she will be managing a team of 14 people (BI consultants internal and external) and reporting to the Head of IT Development.
- Leading the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Reporting services.
- Provides leadership and coordination of all technical aspects required on BI projects
- Working closely with enterprise and solutions architects to setup future-proof approaches for the BI.
- Coordinate with Chief Data Architect, Enterprise Architect and Solutions Architects to ensure the right governance and standards on our data's.
- Perform reviews and approval of non BI/DWH Data Models and Implementations.
- Deployment of the new BI Reporting tools deployment : Analytics tools & Dashboard
- Build Business Intelligence community within the corporate group
- Provide business expertise for the development of Business Intelligence solutions
- People management
- Resource manager on the BI projects
- Oversee performance evaluation, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation activities for their team members, and so forth.
- Responsible of the document management
- Responsible of the AS400 legacy and end user computing
- Experience of more than 5 years in team management
- Being able to put in place data strategy and communicate it to top management level.
- Experience with SAP BO
- Experience with Big Data is a real asset
- Experience with Talend Solutions or Oracle Warehouse Builder is a real asset
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in change management
- Stress resistance
- Good Communicator
- Knowledge of banking and financial institutions is a must
Knowledge of new legal context is a nice to have: GDPR, MiFID, Fatca, Crs, PSD2..
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.