- As C++ Analyst/Developer you'll analyze and review product requirements and product specifications.
- You'll develop new software components in C++ or modify existing ones.
- You'll conduct peer code reviews.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation is part of your job.
- You'll plan, define and perform unit testing and report about test results.
- As C++ Analyst/Developer have a Master or Bachelor in ICT (or equivalent by working experience).
- You have at least 3 years working experience with C++.
- You have knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design.
- You're experienced in using design patterns.
- You have Experience in a Linux environment.
- You have knowledge of networking protocols.
- As C++ Analyst/Developer you are fluent in English.
- Dekimo offers a challenging and varied job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment.
- We provide an attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, group and medical insurance.
- We offer a yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future.