Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Key responsibilities of this role are
- Assess, capture, and translate complex business processes and requirements into a structured analytics use case.
- Lead client data visualization projects and oversee data ingestion, validation, mining, and engineering work streams, as well as data modeling, visualization, and client communication deliverables with teams comprising data analytics and visualization experts
- Build analytics solutions using variety of analytics and visualization tools as required by the client, and create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions and operating procedures
- Track, communicate, and manage project risks, budget, rates, profitability, and launch/closeout activities, including the administration of work papers and collaboration sites
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with senior-level clients
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills with the ability to tailor presentation style to different levels of an organization.
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You have strong management and interpersonal skills with the ability to translate complex findings and analysis to a business audience.
- You have worked in a standard and agile project methodology environment.
- You have a working knowledge of statistics, common business processes and visualization platforms such as Cognos, Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview / Qlik Sense.
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed.
You are fluent in English, Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- Opportunities for learning where needed.
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.