Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Digital is a part of our Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and Cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. Our approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail. Organised in Digital Experience and Digital Customer teams, our consultants deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
- As part of the Deloitte Consulting Technology Practice, you will help our clients identify and solve their most critical challenges through technology. You will join a team of experienced consultants to perform exciting projects in the area of Customer Technologies. You will work with some of the best architects, developers, functional experts and Scrum masters in the business, delivering innovative customer solutions for some of the biggest and best companies;
- As a Deloitte Digital Platform Developer you will be involved in designing and developing innovative CRM applications for our clients, turning challenging business requirements into actionable technical solutions that fit in the clients IT landscape. You will be involved in designing and developing more complex application components, and will also take a key role in designing and implementing data interfaces and data migration schemes. As an enthusiast Application Developer, you are also keen to share your knowledge and insights with your team members and coach Junior colleagues to share your passion;
- For us, Developers are not people who are locked in a room to churn out code to match a large paper based specification. They need to work alongside our clients across the entire project life-cycle and combine deep technical expertise with innovative thinking and a strong understanding of what makes businesses and their customers tick;
- At Deloitte Digital, we favor people with strong team spirit, eagerness to learn, and a combination of deep technical skills and business understanding. With us, you will get the chance to learn innovative, best-in-class technologies, tools and techniques that will allow you to deliver top quality services at our clients and make a true difference.
- Minimum two years of experience in system development;
- Knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language between Java, C++, .NET, C#;
- Web application development skills of at least one of the following technologies: HTML, CSS, Ajax;
- ETL, RDBMS and SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Systems Integration expertise (ESB) is a plus;
- Experience with working in development teams using Agile development methods (such as Scrum) is a plus;
- Experience working with CRM technologies such as Salesforce.com and Oracle/Siebel is a plus;
- Passionate about new technologies;
- Interested to learn and invest in Cloud and CRM technologies;
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical solutions;
- Strong English written and oral communication skills (Dutch and/or French is a plus);
- Ability to work independently.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.