Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
- As part of the Finance Transformation team, we have a strong group of professionals who focus on Finance processes and organization challenges with a strong focus on robotic process automation.
- Joining us, you will be reinforcing the existing Finance Transformation practice and help design, improve and automate Finance processes for our clients, also supporting them to embrace challenges related to RPA (impact on organization and people).
- You will be trained on the market's most advanced RPA solutions to deliver projects at clients.
- You will also be active on the business development side of our practice by participating in client proposals and delivering state-of-the-art sales demos to our prospects.
- You will be coached and developed by your peers and seniors.
- General skills:
- Team player with highly inquisitive mindset and outstanding analytical skills;
- Dynamic and pro-active attitude, i.e. someone who looks to 'get things done';
- Looking to learn and grow, open to coaching;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solution knowledge:
- At least basic knowledge in process design (VISIO / Mega / Aris...)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Functional knowledge:
- Strong interest in robotic process automation
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance processes and organization;
- The following skills are considered a plus:
- Experience with RPA is a clear asset
- Understanding of coding and solution development is a plus (although you will be collaborating with colleagues specialized in IT)
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other ERPs.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.