Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
For our Analytics & Information Management Services practice, we are looking for a GDPR Consutlant/Senior Consultant. We would like to strengthen our team to serve our key clients with projects in the area of Data Management, Data Governance, Information Management, Data Quality and Analytics in the context of GDPR.
Key responsibilities of this role are
- Develop blueprints for data management/data governance, in particular in the context of regulatory compliance (GDPR).
- Conduct assessments of current situations versus regulatory requirements.
- Design and implement solutions for the management of consent and data subject rights (GDPR).
- Evaluate Software solutions that could be used to implement the designed solutions.
- Deliver methodologies, processes and a governance framework to clients to manage their data.
- You have a sound understanding of GDPR and the technical challenges related to its implementation.
- You have a solid experience in some of the following areas: data management, data governance, data quality, information management, analytics, data protection officer (DPO).
- You have knowledge of (upcoming) compliance and regulatory requirements having important impact on data requirements (e.g. Bcbs239 or Anacredit in Banking, Solvency II in Insurance, GDPR, etc);
- You have 2 to 10 years of experience working in a global environment.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are open to work in an international environment
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus.