What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
It's not simply enough to have the right people doing the right things at the right time. They all need to fit into the right structure. Our team of broad-based business consultants understands that people cannot succeed without the optimal operating model. Specialised in integrating people issues with organisational strategy and transformation, we enhance our clients' organisational performance, productivity and profitability through its people.
Work you'll do
- You'll advise and support clients with the transformation of their HR function to improve the efficiency of the HR service delivery and to increase the contribution of HR to their business
- You'll help our clients to assess their current HR function in terms of organisation, processes and technology, highlight the areas of improvement and develop recommendations to help them to evolve towards a best-in-class HR organisation
- You'll keep your knowledge and insights on HR trends, HR service delivery models, core HR processes, the use of enabling technology and the opportunities offered by HR Shared Service Centres and outsourcing up-to-date to ensure we remain the preferred partner for our clients in HR transformation related challenges
- You have 8 to 10 years of HR Transformation domain expertise and relevant experience in Human Capital Consulting
- You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset.
- You have experience in project management methodologies, tools and have outstanding project management skills
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You are able to build easily credible and strong client relationships
- You are naturally curious and have outstanding thought and reasoning skills
- You are open to working in an international environment and abroad, if needed
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Additional languages are a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to Senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly Senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work on a wide variety of national and international projects in a stimulating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged. You'll have the opportunity to take part in shaping our company. You'll receive training and coach others to nurture their growth. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.