Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Part of Consulting, we focus within the Customer & Marketing portfolio on enterprise wide digital transformations that start and end with the customer. Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. Our team connects our talents in strategy, design, innovation, and brand (Imagine) with data, insight, e-Commerce, automation, and platform integration (Deliver) with marketing, advertising, content, and optimization (Run) to connect the business with its future in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can. Within the Customer & Marketing portfolio, we organize in four teams: Customer Strategy & Applied Design, Marketing & Commerce, Digital Customer, and Digital Mix.
- As a Mobile Digital Solutions Architect within the Customer Strategy & Applied Design practice, you'll be responsible for defining and implementing the technical solutions of our projects.
- You'll have the chance to work with some of the best Developers, UX Designers and Strategy thinkers in the business, delivering world-class digital solutions for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. You will work alongside our clients and their customers to combine a broad technical expertise with innovative thinking and a strong understanding of what makes businesses and their customers tick. It's the combination of these skills and ways of working that helps us deliver the best digital experiences.
- Work on complex mobile projects and deliver mobile Apps for Android and iOS towards customers, citizens and businesses.
- Combine mobile, Web, social media and more interfaces into well-working solutions;
- Translate business & functional requirements into enterprise-grade technical architectures;
- Advise and decide on which systems and components to use, how to integrate them and how to keep them running;
- Present and argument your architecture towards the stakeholders;
- Participate in proposals, making workload estimations and defining a technical project approach;
- Work together with colleagues for various disciplines in finding the best solutions for our clients.
A Bachelor or Master degree
- A level of knowledge equivalent to 5 years working in a professional development environment;
- A passion for digital and technology;
- Experience analyzing, conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying digital solutions in complex technical environments covering digital marketing, digital content & asset management and e-Commerce;
- Experience with full lifecycle application testing (functional, regression, performance, integration, etc.);
- Knowledge of Web technologies and deep understanding about the principal concept of Frontend and Backend development
- Experience of iOS Native development and/or Android Native development
- Experience in cross platform development environment (React Native, Flutter, Xamarin...)
- Experience in integrating mobile applications or websites with WebServices (e.g. Rest, SOAP...)
- Experience working in development teams using Agile development methods such as Scrum & Safe;
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself into a world class digital developer;
- Ability to engage and manage mid-level client relationships (manager and senior manager level);
- Ability to engage and manage architectural relationships with the client (Enterprise, technical and solution architecture)
- A team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and sharing knowledge;
- Previous development experience is a plus (Front-end, Back-end)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English + Dutch or French)
- A balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking;
- Open to travel is a plus.
- At Deloitte, you'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture.
- We know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.