Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Who are we at Deloitte?
Analytics & Cognitive is helping its Clients grow, evolve, mature and question their business. We do this by leveraging our extensive and ever evolving information driven technology and methodology know-how. We rationalize information and apply it to any challenge ahead, in partnership relationships with our Clients. We employ a broad range of different information-driven profiles: Data Managers, Information Builders, Data Scientists, RPA, Cloud, Cognitive... All information-driven roles are somehow present. We are looking for pragmatic minds that can adjust their way of working to resonate with his/her Client.
In The Age of With, via our Analytics & Cognitive team we have a focus on applying Intelligence across the entire data, analytics, automation and AI spectrum.
Data & Analytics modernization: Design and implement large scale data programs and analytics platforms that promote organizational intelligence
Robotics & Intelligent Automation: Leverage robotic and intelligent automation technologies to transform business processes, augmenting human labor with automation to drive better outcomes with enhanced productivity
AI Insights & Engagement: Generate insights to catalyze growth and engage stakeholders using Science based capabilities, Machine Learning and AI platforms, delivered via an alternative Studio based model
AI Strategy: Define the AI strategy of a company in support of the new business models and realizing improved business outcomes
Managed Analytics & AI services: Operate Data and Analytics infrastructure and systems, provide capacity by embedding talent in our client organizations and build As a Service based subscription models at scale
Assets & IP Factory: Build AI-enabled assets, IP addressing high value, and repeatable use cases.
What work will you be doing?
- You will design and implement (large scale) data programs and analytics platforms that promote organizational intelligence.
- You will manipulate, move, integrate, transform and manage data. From moving data once in a one shot data migration to an industrialized real-time ETL or ELT environment. You will use, improve and evolve best practices.
- You will analyze business requirements, develop, test and coaching colleagues in the team.
- You participate in assessments of existing DWH & BI implementations and give advice on structural improvements in the areas of performance, usability, architecture, processes and organization/team.
Who are you?
- You have an analytical mind and love diving into data
- You're insatiably curious and love finding the missing pieces
- You want to be challenged daily so you're always growing
- You prefer project-based teamwork which combines technical and advisory skills
- You're service-minded and enjoy interacting with other professionals
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
- You have at least 2 years of experience using Data Management tools like Microsoft SSIS, DataStage or Informatica.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
- You have knowledge of data warehousing an Business Intelligence principles
- You have a very good knowledge of SQL Language
How will you grow?
- You will continuously evolve providing different types of Analytics and Cognitive services at our clients. You will continuously learn new tools and methodologies. You will become expert in some areas and diversify in others.
- You will grow your industry and business specific knowledge in order to increase the impact our efforts will have on the business.
- Your proficiency level will grow in providing exceptional service to our clients, develop our talents and grow the firm and its brand. This by focusing on key areas like: solving problems, developing others and self, building relationships, adapting communication styles, managing change & ambiguity, developing business, managing quality and risk and managing to results.
What will Deloitte offer?
- A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits