Connecting Business & Technology
Devoteam is a large international and independent ICT Services Provider with almost 3900 employees in 20 countries in Europe, Middle East and North Africa of whom more than 250 are working in the Belgium Luxembourg Cluster. With our central vision 'Connecting Business & Technology', we aim to be the value partner for our customers that provides efficient ICT services and gradually integrates enriching innovations supporting our customers' business growth.
Think Global, Act Local
Devoteam has a global aligned ICT services portfolio in 7 key domains (IT Transformation, Cloud Transformation, IT Service Excellence, Mobility, Telecom Network Transformation, Data & Information Management, Risk & Security) enhanced with selected partnerships with leading vendors in the Industry allowing us to provide best-of-breed solutions. We continuously invest and deepen our know-how in the fast moving & innovating ICT environment.
The Devoteam Spirit
In this people oriented business, our people are key to the success of Devoteam:
their passion for ICT, their ability to connect to customer's needs, their eagerness for continuous training and specialization, their excellent skills to closely collaborate with our customers and colleagues. Those bring to Devoteam a company culture with an entrepreneurial & strong team spirit, built on our corporate values 'Passion', 'Respect' & 'Frankness'.
As a Devoteam employee you will benefit from a coherent career development platform and you will be connected with an international community of 5000 Devoteam professionals.
Devoteam - Data Analyst
Your responsibility will be within Engineering domain.
- Collecting data from the network (statistics, data usage, RF, etc.)
- Data analyzing and reporting in regards to network extensions and network capacity
- Which new technology comes up and where in the network we have to upgrade capacity (hence interfacing with the technical guys)
- Which new services we want to offer and what would that mean on capacity (hence interfacing with the marketing guys)
- Capacity forecasting of IP backbone, Voice, Video, data networks, QoS
- Capacity forecasting for core network, access network, RF spectrum (cable operator)
- Analyzing the available data and determine what can be done with that data. What if you look the data from another angle, etc,..
- Creation of reports on the data
- Defining processes, reports and documenting them
- Analyzing the data for potential errors in that data (Data quality verification). Challenge the data, be creative
- Have to have an analytical mind, must like to work with data
- Some knowledge about Databases i.e. Table, queries, data structure design, SQL, Microsoft SQL (you don't have to be a DBA)
- Feeling with networks (ISP, fixed line, mobile)
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A unique opportunity to work in various sectors and stimulating working environments.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities.
- Training and certification opportunities in various technologies and areas.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits like a company car.