Digital Marketing Manager
We are urgently searching for a Digital Marketing Manager for our Headquarters in Brussels.
Blake & Partners is a growing recruitment consultancy specialized in the search and selection of IT, Finance and Engineering profiles. We were founded in 2008 and have been growing ever since: in only 9 years, we became an international organization with offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Luxembourg-City.
As we currently are in full national and international expansion, we are actively searching for a digital marketing Manager to help develop our digital strategy!
- Develop strategies to increase online traffic of our website and brand awareness.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to our website.
- Build, manage and budget digital marketing campaigns with methods like paid searches, SEO, SEA and Ppc.
- Manage the social media strategy and the redesign/improvement of our websites.
- Keep informed of new technologies to maintain the company at the cutting edge of developments in digital marketing.
- Manage internal marketing and communication.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing.
- You have experience (5 to 15 years) with managing SEO and affiliate programs, as well as with E-commerce, email marketing and social media.
- You are familiar with current online marketing trends, strategy and best practice.
- You are business minded and you think strategically.
- You are hardworking and result-oriented.
- You speak fluently English and you have an excellent level of French or Dutch, both is a plus. German is also considered as a plus.
- You are an assertive person and a solution finder, you take initiatives and responsibilities.
- As Digital marketing Manager we offer you an attractive salary package that can go up to € 60.000 Gross/Year.
- On top of this you will receive an attractive package: Company car + Fuel Card, Group & Hospitalisation insurance, Meal Vouchers (€ 8) and a mobile subscription.
- You will take real responsibilities by leading a team and report directly to our Managing Director. You will also get growth opportunities as the marketing team will be growing in the coming years
Interested by this opportunity? Than don't hesitate to send your CV via the button below.