The JD Edwards Business Analyst Distribution will be part of the Global IT team working in a functional support job. He/she is responsible for developing a relationship with the business system users to provide high quality business systems support. The responsibilities are broad and will require originality and ingenuity for solutions. This position will provide technical and functional subject matter expertise for assigned Jde modules.
Being part of the Global IT helpdesk, he/she be at the very busy front-line, dealing directly with employees or contractors on issues they may have with JD Edwards
- Your typical 'to do' list will probably look something like this:
- Provide primary support for Jde E1 Financial, Job Cost & Contract Billing modules.
- Takes ownership of functional issues by identifying underlying problems, analyzing potential solutions and implementing system resolutions, including workarounds.
- Monitors the daily operational activities of systems and provides support to users.
- Addresses and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates with other IT staff on integrated system support.
- Logs, tracks and prioritizes system issues.
- Conducts training classes, including train-the Trainer, one-on-one or classroom style training.
- Design and implement interfaces to 3rd party applications as needed
- Design, implement and support test scripts
- Ensure Data Integrity is maintained in the application suites
- With many doors open to you, there's plenty of opportunities and varied roles available, so you'll never be bored or feel like you're stuck in a dead-end job.
- So whether you fancy working for end-user support, or specializing in providing IT maintenance, or supporting the Rest of the business with their ongoing IT requirements, possibilities are available.
- Working hours will change depending on your job. If you're solving issues you're likely to be asked flexibility to finish a job before leaving.
- In terms of career progression, you can get promoted to Senior functional support supporting IT functions on a worldwide basis or transfer to the business.
- Specific Requirements:
- 3 to 4 years of industry experience or 3+ years of JD Edwards
- Microsoft Office experience a must
- Ideally has Oracle JD Edwards recognized certifications
- General Requirements:
- He/she will have good spoken and written English any other is an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel worldwide (20% max)
- Must be willing to demonstrate some flexibility in working hours.