Context of the mission
As a worldwide leader in Geospatial IT-solutions employing over 4000 professionals, our client offers a wide range of high class software solutions to the defence and intelligence, public safety, government, transportation, photogrammetry, utilities, and communications industries. Their solutions enable their customers to create, manage, integrate and share geospatial information in order to improve their workflow and processes allowing them to take better and faster operational decisions.
Among the different markets they serve, they are the main applications supplier of the Calltaking & Dispatching solutions for the Belgian Federal and Local Police in the context of the emergency Radio network Astrid.
As a key actor, they contribute substantially to the harmonization of the unique European 112 Emergency number for all the citizen's Emergency needs.
Due to their continuous growth, they are urgently looking for a Product Specialist for an immediate start in their Brussels office.
- Expand relationships with existing and future customers by supporting collaborative efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
- Assist the acceptance tests while actively collaborating with the other teams of the department.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Product Specialist is responsible for achieving software acceptation tests, ensuring technical demonstrations and/or presentations, writing and sharing technical information between the development teams (local and core), ITIL managers and onsite engineers.
- Able to travel, the product specialist will attend meetings with our customers and end users to define and specify functional requirements. He will be able to speak the language and understand the needs of the emergency world.
- By having an adapted attitude and an irreproachable presentation, he/she will accompany the best our users in the acceptance path of our products.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of corresponding experience.
- Knowledge of the emergency world (Police, Fire Brigade, Civilian Protection...) is a plus.
- Initiative and dynamic attitude, team player.
- Able to plan and carry out by his/her own multiple work assignments while respecting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Stress resistant.
- Languages skills: Dutch, French and English.
- Computer Aided Dispatch, GIS, Radio, and/or Telephony software experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is a plus.
Our client offers an attractive salary, compensation package (group insurance above market, DKV for employee and family members paid by employer, meal vouchers, internet, Smartphone, car with international fuel card) in a multi-national, high-tech, innovative environment.