- The Software Engineer has a solid knowledge and expertise in software applications development and architecture definition to build complex and high-quality solutions based on standard applications.
- He/She will analyse, design, develop and support high level software applications for mission critical environments in the industries we serve.
- He/She will assist, support and drive the tests sessions planned directly with the customer on its premises.
- Able to understand root causes of the issues, he/she will bring a first diagnosis and provide an adapted information to the customer. He/She will write extended documentation, release notes, solution proposal, test scenarios, etc. Able to adapt to the constraints linked to our activity, he/she will play a transversal role within our organization.
- Become a product technical specialist
- Create and maintain technical design documents.
- Provide support for locally developed applications.
- Assist, follow and drive acceptance tests.
- Coordinate work with other teams.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience on Windows platforms (desktop and web) using Visual Studio.
- Good knowledge of database MS SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Initiative and dynamic attitude, team player.
- Able to plan and carry out multiple work assignments while respecting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Languages skills: Dutch and/or French and English.
- Computer Aided Dispatch, GIS, Radio, and/or Telephony software experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is a plus.
Attractive salary, compensation package (group insurance above
market, DKV for employee and family members paid by employer, meal vouchers, internet, Smartphone, car with international fuel card) in a multi-national, high-tech, innovative environment.