Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Security Consultant
- As member of the security team you will participate in both operational and recurrent project related tasks.
- As ICT Security Consultant based on your technical expertise, you support, implement, and operate tailor-made and industrialized security ICT solutions.
- For operational tasks you will provide 2nd or 3rd line support for incidents, changes, problems, reporting and monitoring for cases where 1st line team was not able to solve the issue at hand.
- For project related tasks you will take on the role technical project engineer for security projects or support other codomain project teams.
- You ensure technical consultancy and after sales support to meet/exceed expectations of our external professional customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- You implement, operate & maintain Security ICT solutions
- You develop, maintain and share technical expertise and customer specific information
- Network security vulnerability and assessment/remediation
- Monitor and troubleshoot network and security devices
- Enforcement of network security policie
- 2 year of relevant experience and expertise in Security products (Firewall, proxy, Anti-virus, Anti-spam, DDoS...).
- Product knowledge in one or more of the following areas is preferable:
- Cisco Security,
- Palo Alto,
- Additional expertise in End Point Security solutions as TrendMicro
and / or
- Identity and Access Management as CyberArk, are a plus.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.