Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Skype UC Engineer
- The Engineer - Skype For Business Unified Communications will report to the Skype For Business Operations Manager.
- He/she will be part of a team that will integrate and test Skype For Business solutions for our customers.
- Within, the Microsoft Unified Communications team delivers high end Skype For Business Unified Communications solutions to companies in Belgium, ranging from financial to government sector, all with different kinds of integration level requirements.
- The goal of the Engineer SfB Unified Communications is to understand the requirements of the customer and to translate these into technical specifications.
- The Engineer will also take the responsibility for the implementation and this with the help of our partners
- The Engineer is working closely with Presales, playing a consultancy role when they have questions about the delivery to offer.
- The operations, coördination, documentation and technical delivery and support towards our clients in the Explore network and the ICT solutions.
- You will work together with engineering colleagues, internal departments and partners.
- You are regarded as the technical SPOC for sales and clients during the execute-phase of the projects.
- As an expert partner you provide the technical support towards the other teams members.
- You help to build and optimise the current processes and procedures.
- You perform acceptance tests after implementation.
- You provide 2nd and 3rd line support to our customers.
- Technical skills:
- Core solutions of Microsoft Skype For Business
- Enterprise Voice and Online services with Skype For Business
- Working knowledge of VoIP protocols such as SIP, MGCP/NCS and H.323.
- A profound networking knowledge is considered a plus
- A profound Applications & Systems background is a plus.
- Soft Skills:
- Time management is your middle name. You are able to keep priorities in complex environments.
- Flexible mindset and being to work in different situations.
- You are a team player and able to adapt to any environment.
- Language Skills:
- Dutch and French (Native or bilingual proficiently both in speaking, writing and reading).
- English (Professional working proficiency both in speaking, writing and reading).
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.