Econocom - Workplace / Public Cloud Engineer
Key Responsibilities / Deliverables:
Be the trusted advisor for our customer on a technical level.
Assist in the creation of proposals on a technical level.
Provide the required technical input for our Sales team to be able to close the deal.
Technical Expert knowledge in one or more of below domains:
- Expert Technical knowledge on Microsoft Workplace related technologies such as Office 365 (Exchange Online / Skype for Business / Teams / OneDrive for business / ...) and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (Azure Active Directory / Advanced Threat Analytics / Cloud App Security / InTune / Azure Information Protection / ...)
- Expert Technical knowledge on Citrix related technologies such as XenDesktop, XenApp, NetScaler, Sharefile and supporting technologies
- Expert Technical knowledge in Microsoft Azure Technologies such as IaaS, PaaS, automation, scripting, orchestration
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a Workplace or Public oriented engineering or consultant role
- Objective and quality driven, excellent communicator and good relational skills
- Understanding business models and the internal processes
- Fluent in French or/ and Dutch (English is a plus)
- Be punctual, always strive for Excellence
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be a team player
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.