Elmos - Digital Transformation Architect
The transformation office is responsible for establishing operational efficiency & enterprise effectiveness by accelerating the standardization of internal processes & tools. Your team is the driving force in the digital transformation of the enterprise value chain processes: from strategic business idea to the delivery of solutions.
Currently we are looking for a passionate Transformation Architect to develop and detail this transformation, to drive its realization and to help the business to reach higher efficiency.
As an Transformation Architect you report to the Lead Transformation Architect, situated in Antwerp, Belgium. You have the following responsibilities
- supporting the corporate strategy by shaping and detailing the internal processesof the future, balancing business value with acceptable risk
- driving the realization of this standardization and automation of internal processes and working out migration paths from our current landscape to the target architecture
- facilitate and drive the transformation by understanding the complex stakeholder landscapeand their stakes, and translating them into roadmaps balancing out stakeholder stakes, feasibility, corporate strategy & strategic priorities, and investment capacity. You create alignment within the company on these roadmaps.
- communicating clearly with all stakeholders(business and IT), and facilitate decision making with various stakeholders, including ExCom and Senior Leadership.
- coaching stakeholders and business process owners, engaging stakeholders towards innovative solutions
- you hold a master degree within Economics, Finance, Business Administration, IT, or equivalent by experience
- 10 years of experience in similar assignments
- you are eager to learn the functional and business background of the enterprise value chain processes
- you are challenged by a high degree of complexity, you keep the overview of a broad scope
- you are a problem solver, you can negotiate and compromise
- you enjoy working together with people with various backgrounds
- you are a facilitator and help business make a decision by giving them a view from different perspectives on the problem
- you have good communication skills (you are the bridge between business and IT)
- you have good presentation skills, you know how to summarize complex problems and to visualize different solution options
- you are an ecosystem-thinker, and you lead by example when it comes to understanding that successful transformation is about finding the balance between organization, people, investment capacity, processes, and IT systems.
- Dutch knowledge is an advantage, you love to work in an international context: occasional travel may be required, a good working knowledge of English is mandatory
- knowledge of corporate data management and data governance is a plus
- experience with risk management and/or change management is a plus