Elmos - Functional Analyst
The Functional Analyst with strong analytical skills
- Has at least 5 years experience in the role of Functional Analyst.
- Has proven experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, impact analysis and the writing of business rules, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria.
- Has proven experience with known deliverables like domain models, logical model, component diagrams, sequence diagrams, object diagrams, design patterns, UML, data flow diagrams, ...
- Having the expertise with analysis in an service oriented environment is a serious plus (web services, integration automation, API interfaces, ...).
- Has a good English knowledge
- A conceptual thinker with excellent problem solving capabilities but the pragmatic ability to get things done.
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- The ability to rapidly understand the business context.
- Having knowledge/expertise in the business context of ERP, Supply Chain, order handling, logistics, invoicing is a serious plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to be able to align with business owners, architects, developers and testers.
- Being able to challenge the requirements in a constructive way.
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- Has to be familiar with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies.
- You will be operating to analyze and decompose a wide range of complex requirements into solutions.
- You will need to work out the (abstract) Solution Design into a more concrete detailed functional solution.
- You will make a clear documentation using tools like Enterprise architect, Confluence, Jira, ...
- You will perform a clear knowledge-transfer to all stakeholders.
- You will stimulate and support the developers..