Elmos - Junior Blockchain Project Manager
To support our activities, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager Blockchain who is eager to put his energy and positive mindset into this project so that together we can create the foundations for future strategic projects.
You will be working in close co-operation with the Program Manager and be part of an experienced team and expect you to be a quick thinker, eager to learn and with a good sense of humor (it helps reduce the stress).
Technological challenges are part of the journey and although this is not a technical function, some technical knowledge will help to create this platform that will revolutionize the on-boarding and identity of companies.
- Work closely with the Program Manager for all project-related activities.
- Organise and participate in meetings with various stakeholders internally and externally (banks and development teams).
- Prepare action plans, including resources & timeframes and do the follow-up & monitoring during the project lifecycle.
- Do follow-up on risk management.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Manage some of the initiatives related to the project.
- Manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Liaise whenever necessary with the external partner(s).
- Organise parallel tracks to the project related to systems integration, platform security and compliance (some high-level technical knowledge required)
- IT background with a couple of years hands-on experience as a Junior Project Manager or coordinator in the financial world
- High-level technical knowledge is a plus
- Trilingual Dutch-French-English
- Pragmatic, enthusiastic, quick learner, critical, eager to learn and outgoing