Elmos - Operational System Engineer
We are looking for an Operational System Engineer for our Microsoft environment.
You will strengthen the Systems Desk team in an operational role:
- Implementing patches & updates.
- Guarding operational stability using existing tools (SCOM, SCCM, SquaredUp, ...)
- Assisting in automation of existing processes via SC Orchestrator and/or PowerShell
- Assisting in daily operations on Microsoft Servers and Back-End Applications
- Providing Technical Support to our internal Service Desk
- Write and Document new procedures for future knowledge transfer
- You have good knowledge of the Microsoft Server ecosystem with a focus on the System Center Suite.
- You have in-depth knowledge and/or experience of/in:
- Active Directory/DNS
- Windows Server 2016
- Security hardening & patching, incl. automation (Windows/PowerShell)
- Using Microsoft Operations Manager
- Using Microsoft Configuration Manager
- IP Subnetting/Routing
- Knowledge of maintaining databases on MS SQL Server is a plus.
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Orchestrator is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch or English.
- A challenging environment in an IT-driven company
- An easy to reach location at the edge of Brussels and flexible working hours
- The knowledge that you will drive IT Strategy forward in the driver seat
- Pro-active follow-up and engaging technical discussions
- Working for KMO-sized environment, but part of a large financial group.