Elmos - PMO
Within the CIO Office of the IT organization, you are responsible for the follow-up of our portfolio of projects as well as the 'run' activities. You will work within a flexible and motivated team, and work in close collaboration with the account managers of the different IT domains who realize projects and perform maintenance activities. You will align with the PMO CEO department on the follow-up of the project portfolio.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the IT projects portfolio as well as the run activities. We use Clarity as PMO tool. You create (based on existing routines) reports on available resource capacity, planning of projects, budgets of maintenance activities... You maintain a staffing tool to register the evolution of our internal and external resources.
- Given the information in the tool and the different reports you perform quality checks on the progress of projects (budget & timing), burn rate of budgets for maintenance activities & training... In case of an incoherence you align with Project Leaders and IT Account managers to find solutions and to do the necessary corrections. You help out the PL's and managers to find their way in Clarity. You provide the necessary support and training. For the projects you also align with the PMO CEO. This department works closely with the different business lines to manage the portfolio budgets.
- You also generate a 2-weekly Dashboard that provides a top down view on the budgets (Euro's and Man-days) for the project portfolio & maintenance activities. Also within the context of the financials, you are responsible for attributing invoices of external resources to the appropriate activities.
- You do an AS IS analysis of all the processes regarding the activities mentioned above. You propose optimizations in order to increase the efficiency regarding these tasks.
Functional and technical skills
- You have a master's degree or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 5 years of hands on project management experience
- You have more than 5 years experience with working in Clarity
- Pivot tables in .xls have no secrets for you
- You can reason top down and are able to make management summaries
- You can critically assess processes, procedures, to optimize our service
- You have a natural focus to bring structure in complex and various demands
- You are well-organized, responsible, attentive to details, fast learning and have strong analytical and diagnostic skills allowing you to solve issues efficiently
- Stress resistant, open for and able to accompany change
- You're a good communicator who easily networks within a large organisation
- Fluent communication in Dutch, French and English