Elmos - Project Leader
- As a Project Leader you will be responsible for the proper and successful implementation of projects from start to finish.
- You will examine the solution in depth so that the best and most cost-effective solution can be implemented.
- You will draw up, develop and track the progress of a project plan.
- Using that project plan you will carry out the project within budget, marking the various milestones along the way. In doing so, you will ensure that the tasks are implemented in a proper manner. As project leader you will ensure delivery of the deliverables described in our in-house methodology.
- You will put a project team together. You will coordinate, motivate and direct the project workers from other teams.
- You will ensure that the proposed architecture is implemented, both Functionally and Technically.
- You will keep an eye on risks and come up with alternative solutions if things go wrong.
- You will coordinate the integration and acceptance tests.
- You will assess changes and examine the impact analyses.
- You will provide leadership, facilitate meetings with the project team, steering group, department managers and third parties. You will chair steering committee meetings. You will plan and lead the necessary transversal adjustments.
- You will produce and give presentations for Senior management.
- You are capable of running projects involving more than 1000 man-days
- You will coordinate the various sub-projects.
Experience and Skills
- You have a degree as a commercial engineer in computing or applied (economic) sciences or have gained its equivalent through your experience. You have a minimum of 5 years as project leader, preferably in insurance. If you are not familiar with the world of insurance, you are capable of getting up to speed with the new material and topics.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, French and English. You have the necessary social skills to be able to work with others and to make clear arrangements with various internal and external parties. You are a team-player. Strong communication skills (verbal and written) are essential.
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn, versatile and can withstand stress. You have a talent for organisation. You have time and budget management at your fingertips. You have an in-depth knowledge of project management methodologies. You have an analytical mind. You are a genuine initiative-taker in general.
- Plus points:
- Experience in structural tests based on a methodology
- Experience with release operations
- Knowledge of Jira (defect tracking tool)
- Knowledge of Clarity (planning tool)