Elmos - Project Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a twist who is passionate in managing projects related to supply chain, quality and/or transport domain.
- The Project Manager should have understanding about basic business architecture concepts. These components will be rolled on a large industrial perimeter and have to fit in the complete suite.
- The Project Manager plays the point person for the project. He works closely with the Integration Architect. Project Manager will discuss both with business and IT stakeholders.
- The Project Manager will have to build the Delivery Plan (according to standards) and follow up the status of the Delivery. The Delivery Plan is based on the Industrialized roll-out plan but adapted to the local situation of the site.
- Project Manager will take up the 'standard' Project Manager tasks but it is vital that he goes beyond the normal Project Manager by 'high-level' understanding the build Delivery Plan.
- Creating the delivery plan based upon work of the Integration Architects.
- Take up standard Project Manager responsibilities for the roll-out project:
- Planning project resources
- Budget management
- Stakeholder management
- Time management
- Scope management
- Managing and tracking risks
- Monitoring progress
- Reporting to all relevant stakeholders
- Create Delivery Plan.
- Follow up Delivery Plan .
- Perform all project management tasks.
- Chair the 2-weekly follow up meeting with business and IT stakeholders.
- Communicate to the Central Planner (who manages all projects)
- Identify issues and give clear reporting the IT management team.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager for large projects.
- Good knowledge of all supply chain systems (business point-of-view) is a big advantage.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Expertise in change management.
- Expertise in managing projects in a multi-cultural and complex environment.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills with excellent verbal and written ability.
- Knowledge in steel industry / supply chain is a big plus.
- Knowledge in business process modeling and BPMN diagrams
- Proficiency with project management tools is a plus.
- Willingness to travel (limited - frequency: mainly On Site but dependent of the project phase)
- Language skills: English (excellent level or native, official language of the project), Language spoken at the local site (excellent level or native), Dutch/French/Spanish a plus.