Elmos - Security IAM Architect / Technical Lead
The IAM team in Belgium is looking for a IAM architect in order to organize and supervise the current environments. The position is based in Belgium, occasional travel to Luxembourg is requested.
This main activities will be:
- Manage and support the IAM services and processes the client provides to her customers
- Write and maintain the IAM related documentation
- Interact with other Delivery Centers (located Be/Lu/PL) & Security teams
- Support other Delivery teams in defining and collecting the Resource Access Moldels
- Collect and analyze customer requirements and make proposals in collaboration with the IAM team members and the solution architect team
- Support an analyze daily Incidents, Problem and Change management regarding the customers
- Organize the IAM services driven by ITIL processes
- Define, maintain and (let) implement quality indicators and ensure that there are respected
- Contribute to projects from the request to the implementation
- Guide a team on a technical level
- Be proactive, analytic, meticulous and well organized
- Be service and process minded
- Be able to transfer conceptual designs into technology.
- Ability to transfer information from Dutch, French an English sources onto paper
- Ability to control a meeting and have an open communication in English and at least one of the following languages: Dutch or French.
- Very good communication skills (with other teams and with customer in projects), ability to understand complexity of other technical teams
- Maintain documentation
- Work autonomous and ability to find your way in a large organization
- Client oriented - Very good technical knowledge of security and IAM concepts on how to structure and manage accesses:
- Microsoft Windows Server and workstation environment.
- Microsoft SQL Access models
- Unix/Linux authentication and authorization integration models
- Be familiar with the main security and Access concepts behind: AD, LDAP, Adlds o Ntlm, Kerberos, LDAP/Bind, ... authentication protocols
- Able to read/interpret/create SQL scripts
- Manipulating file types : XML / CVS / Ldif o Certificates, PKI, cryptography
- Be familiar with basic networking guidelines and protocols and Load balancer/VIP implementations.
- You have a good transversal technical knowledge in order to be able to speak with all other teams
- You are familiar with the Security aspects of a multi-platforms environment (work in collaboration with technical, Security, Compliance, .. teams)
- Ability to interpret and structure technical data into security reports (KPI, Kri, ... reporting)