Accomplish software requirements by developing and maintaining applications and databases. Develop technical design, code/customisation & unit testing
Specific for the system(s) the Analyst Programmer is specialized in (Contract Management System(s): Abap, ...), (s)he will:
- Support the definition of non-functional requirements and the impact analysis
- Translate the Functional design into Technical Design using the methodology set forth by the company and maintain up to date documentation.
- Have or acquire + further develop knowledge of the system and the related programming languages.
- Develop code/customizations for the system(s)
- Prepare and execute unit testing
- Perform defect analysis and bug fixing
- Support handover to operations
- You have knowledge of Abap and already a first experience in using it. You have an insight on the total release process.
- Excellent knowledge of English and good knowledge of Dutch, French is an asset
- Your are a team player and you can word independently
- eager to learn
A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package. In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours. Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
Apply online! Don't forget to add your CV and motivation letter!