To support our mission to become the preferred solutions provider Enterprise Applications Ordering Tools and Processes - Business Analysis team is hiring a full-time Senior business/Functional Analyst to collect, study, prioritise and co-ordinate high quality business and customer requirements, to transform these business requirements into IT specifications and to work with IT development to translate these requirements into IT tools, methods and end-to-end processes in the area of Order-to-Cash and Order-to-Activation.
If you are an energetic, smart, highly motivated, positive minded and stress-resistant professional with at least 5-7 years of experience in the business/functional analysis domain then you might be the person we are looking for. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with excellent analytical skills, an affinity with Business Process management and be able to deliver quality results under pressure.
You will join a team of highly skilled business analysts and IT professionals, and have the opportunity to further develop your business analysis, technical expertise and business understanding.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Work with the Order-to-Cash/Activation stakeholders to gather and challenge the customer and business requirements, present business case and shape the requirements in a format and with a quality to be used by the delivery teams for implementation.
- Translate the business requirements into IT specifications
- Evaluate business and back-office requests, coordinate the IT development costing and propose alternatives.
- Work with the Order-to-Cash/Activation stakeholders and delivery teams to ensure that business processes are created, documented, approved and maintained.
- Act as an active Business Relations manager for the main Order-to-Cash/Activation stakeholders establishing a two-ways trust relationship and being a business enabler.
- Ensure cost, budget and benefits control on behalf of Order-to-Cash/Activation stakeholders.
- Maintain and enhance the various e-forms/workflows and their related back-office processes to optimize the allocated Order-to-Cash/Activation budget.
- Implement and follow the EA strategy in terms of Business Relationship Management, development and configuration approved methodology.
- Experience: At least 5-7 years experience in business analysis, project development, 2 to 5 years of business process optimization.
- Professional knowledge and expertise:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Team player
- Business Cases, budgeting and cost awareness
- Business Processes Optimization
- Experience with SAP Workflow or alternative tools is a strong asset
- Experience with Aris or Pega or any equivalent BPM or Ibpm will be a strong asset