My client in Ghent is looking for the following Test Engineer profile. (please note English is the only mandatory Language, Dutch would be a bonus).
The Test Engineer needs to be capable of creating a test strategy/master/detailed test plan suitable for the project;
The Test Engineer needs to be capable of writing clear test reports with relevant information for the project owner and his team.
- The Test Engineer creates tests following the requirements and the released functionality ;
- The Test Engineer has a proactive attitude and is able to identify possible threads that can have major impact on the project delivery or future use;
- The Test Engineer is responsible for creating specific test scenarios;
- The Test Engineer is responsible for the execution of test scenarios;
- The Test Engineer is responsible for consistently documenting findings/results/observed issues/possible threads ;
- The Test Engineer is responsible for regression testing and follow-up; -
- The Test Engineer is capable to identify and reproduce major issues in an early stage using exploratory testing;
- Optimally the Test Engineer can dive into the found issues to find the root cause using tools like Dynatrace.
- The Test Engineer is capable to automate/maintain as well basic as complex scenarios for use with test automation tools, performance testing, compatibility testing or security testing;
- The Test Engineer has experience with one or more test automation/performance tools and is able to decide which of the tools are most suitable for the project;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with different test methodologies (Agile, Exploratory testing, V-Model, Iterative);
- Experience with Atlassian toolset;
- Knowledge of performance testing, result analysis;
- Experience with APM/performance/automation tools such as NeoLoad, JMeter, Dynatrace, Ranorex, Selenium, Cucumber
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in team
- Taking responsibility